Ft Lauderdale, FL
$175,000 - $185,000
Mar 15, 2017
VP of Quality - Ft Lauderdale, FL
Drive success in quality through process improvement activities for more efficient and streamlined workflow. VP is responsible for all activities related to NCQA Accreditation and HEDIS performance ensuring highest level of accreditation.
STRONG GROWTH potential- multiple product lines- GREAT relocation!
-Manage all aspects of HEDIS improvement activities, including outreach, incentives, data integrity and chart review
- Review and implement new technological tools and processes and foster team concept with internal and external constituencies
- Present results of improvement efforts and ongoing performance measures and recommend actions plans to senior management
-Research and incorporate quality improvement best practices into operations
-Organize and control activities, methods, and procedures to achieve business objectives
-Formulate and establish policies, operating procedures, and goals in compliance with internal and external guidelines
=Manage and ensure compliance of EPSDT program as well as compliance and turnaround time of grievances and appeals
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related clinical field or equivalent experience. Master's’ degree preferred. - - 10+ years of healthcare operations experience, including quality improvement and NCQA accreditation experience.
- Experience managing acquisition and integration of external data sources.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- License/Certification: RN license and Certified Professional in Health Care Quality preferred.