$25.73 - $34.12
Bachelor of Science
Apr 20, 2017
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the Oncology Unit setting. Provides care that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional expectation with a minimum of supervision. Communicates with physicians/nurse manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Current RN license within the state of practice.
· A minimum of one year experience on an oncology unit preferred
· Verified competency in chemotherapy administration.
· IV Therapy Certification; phlebotomy skills.
· Current BLS Certification.
· ACLS Certified within 6 months of hire.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
Typically do not hire more than 4% above midpoint
Mid - $34.12