$23.71 - $29.35
Bachelor of Science
Apr 20, 2017
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Current state Registered Nurse Licensure, within State of Texas.
· Current BLS certification.
· Successful completion of arrhythmia course within six months of hire.
· National specialty certification preferred.
· ACLS Certified within 6 months of hire preferred.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
Typically do not hire more than 4% above midpoint
Mid - $29.35